Anniebeauty

Monday 6 May 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine and swatches!

Barry M Hi- shine nail polish £3,99 each

So I know I'm a bit late on the Gelly bandwagon, but after having only tried one I couldn't make my mind up about them. However when I recently was out shopping with a friend I picked up 3 more.

The formula is thick like all Barry m nail polishes but has a high gloss shine! The idea is that when it dries it has the appearance of gel nails, and I can honestly say it does!

I am really loving these and the finish they give, I put on 2 coats but you could easily get away with just one. My only gripe? The drying time! But I have found this to be the case with most Barry m nail polishes.

The shades I have are:

Shade 5 - blueberry (blue)
Shade 6 - prickly pear (the lilac/purple)
Shade 10 - lynchee (lovely nude/taupe)
Shade 11 - dragon fruit (Barbie pink like)

I have painted each nail to swatch these for you and on the fifth nail I have used Andrea fulerton nail boutique crystals and gloss glue (sold at superdrug for around £10)





2 comments:

  1. great post! our blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello :-) I appreciate all your comments and follows.