Anniebeauty

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Clarins - liquid bronze self tanner review

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
For those of you who follow me on Instagram (annieanniex) you would have seen that I recently bought this to review.
Id been looking for a facial tanner for a LONG time that didn't either break me out or make me look patchy! I saw Anna from vivianna does make up rave about this and how good it was so decided to try it.

It comes in a thick milky formula which literally dissolves into the skin after about 8 seconds of applying it. I use a cotton pad to wipe it on my face. I really really like this stuff, it doesn't go patchy like a lot of other tanners for the face and doesn't break me out - if anything it's just like a moisturiser.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I apply it at night and when I wake up after washing my face I have a nice golden glow, the colour is definately not harsh though so i would recommend this for paler skin tones. I look more healthy than usual and nobody has asked if I'm wearing fake tan like they have with other products.

I would give this product an 'A' and defo recommend it! And its made me want to try more clarins skin care to review :-)

Has anyone else tried this product? What did you think of it?

Thanks for reading

Annie x
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello :-) I appreciate all your comments and follows.